Information Security Training: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures / Penetration Testing
The CEH Program : Ethical Hacking and Countermeasurers
The CEH Program certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker.
CEH by EC-Council: Certified Ethical Hacker and Penetration Testing
To beat a hacker, you need to think like one! This is exactly what this class will teach you. It is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in.
The definition of an Ethical Hacker is very similar to a Penetration Tester. The Ethical Hacker is an individual who is usually employed with the organization and who can be trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker. Hacking is a felony in the United States and most other countries. When it is done by request and under a contract between an Ethical Hacker and an organization, it is legal. The most important point is that an Ethical Hacker has authorization to probe the target.
This class will immerse the students into a hands-on environment where they will be shown how to conduct ethical hacking. They will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! They will scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows, Virus Creation and others.
When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
The World’s Most Advanced Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Program : Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
This is the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course with 19 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
Why is this training important for you?
- The most advanced course in the world that covers cutting edge of hacking technology. EC-Council researchers go deep underground covertly to extract advanced attacks and exploits and work to analyze how hackers operate and present them to defense community .The researches report and update advanced hacking tools every day on the member’s portal and on www.hackerjournals.com
- The CEH class deals with real life scenario and real threats by real life experts in the field.
- Learn real life ethical hacking methodology beyond automated vulnerability scans and simple information security tests.
- Gain global recognition as being a certified member of a globally recognized institution and attain the skills of a professional ethical hacker/ penetration tester.
- Play with real life tools that are used by the hacking underground. The courseware is over 4,410 pages, covering 63 modules with over 60 GB of real life underground tools that are not found in any other training course anywhere in the world plus evaluation copies for Core Impact and Immunity in classes and security software that can be taken home!!!
- Get your hands dirty with actual hands on labs under the guidance of some of the best information security professionals in this space.
- Unlike other classes that provide courseware that is tightly coupled with the presentation and somewhat useless outside of that environment, EC-Council has always sought to provide reference material that continues to be valuable long after the course has concluded.
EC-Council Website | Contact Avnet's EC-Council Team